Customers are your business… get it wrong and you won’t have a business!
Whether you’re in private enterprise or a government department or agency customers are the lifeblood of your business! Learn how to keep them coming back and bringing their friends with them.
- Staff Training – from casual frontline staff through to management
- Customer Service Management
- Conducting Focus Groups
- Managing Customer Complaints
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Conducting a Customer Audit of your business
Perhaps you’d like to organise a Customer Service Magic Course for your staff? Email us your details for a quote for training in your workplace.
Customer Service Magic Course Contents
- Understanding your customers’ perceptions, needs and expectations
- Perception and communication breakdown
- Recognising and satisfying your customers’ needs
- Building your business image
- Setting and maintaining high customer service standards
- Tools for measuring customer service and satisfaction
- Using effective communication skills
- Listening with your eyes as well as your ears
- Understanding Cross Cultural Communication
- Get the facts by asking the right questions
- Effective Telephone Techniques
- Handling customer complaints professionally
- Recognise…and avoid – ‘fighting words’
- Seven steps to a WIN/WIN outcome
- Action Plan to ensure Magical Customer Service for your customers
What some of our clients have said about our training
We are a telecommunications company striving to continually improve our professionalism. Dawn developed and presented an in-house course for us – ‘Customer Relations Toolkit’ – that was very positively received by the staff. She provided excellent pre-course consultancy that ensured she delivered a course that was specific to our needs. Most of our staff have a work history that has included a lot of in-house training and they were all extremely happy with this course.
Thanks so much for the great work you have done with our staff. The feed back on the training, your style and professionalism has been excellent. Thank you again for ‘going the extra mile’ for us.
Like to know more? Contact us for further information.